Captain Academy, Shahjalal Uposhahar, Sylhet-Bangladesh
Captain Academy started its journey from 2015 at Shahjalal Uposhahar in Sylhet. Captain Academy is committed to fulfilling its objectives with an enviable degree of success. This institution is being endowed to help young children to prepare themselves for a life of usefulness and constructive enterprise with the competitive world and to help them build strong characters and inculcate the abiding virtues of integrity and moral values. The school offers National Curriculum (English Version) from Playgroup to Class 7 as well as wide exposure with hands on projects, sports, cultural activities and computer lab.
Mission and Vision:
- Outstanding teaching and learning where the curriculum is creative, inspirational and relevant to the children’s need.
- Excellence standard in progress and attainment where each child fulfils their potential.
- To make the whole community positively engaged and encouraged educationally and emotionally in participating in effective, enjoyable, successful experiences across all areas of learning, creating active citizens for today and tomorrow.
- To provide the necessary education for children and their families to overcome obstacles and develop their God-gifted talents, strengths and abilities.
- To educate and to challenge all students in a safe, positive environment so that they may become life-long learners and leaders in a digital, global community.
- Working together to provide every child with an inclusive, high quality, enjoyable learning experience where success is celebrated and children feel valued.
- To have high expectations for all, relevance in our curriculum, community partnership, quality teaching and learning, co-operation, dignity and respect, a healthy promoting school.
You are most welcome to make an appointment to speak the Principal. Please do not hesitate to contact the teachers and the staffs to inspect the school and the grounds.